Golf & News
NoiBai new airport Terminal-T2 Grand Opening
Terminal 2 (T2),now the country’s largest and most modern of its kind used for foreign flight at Noi Bai International Airport, was officially put into operation in January 4, 2015, connected to Ha Noi city center by Nhat Tan, the country's largest cable-stayed bridge, and a new highway which has been named after Vo Nguyen Giap, the legendary General of Viet Nam.
Foreign arrivals in Vietnam rose more than 10 percent last year to 7.6 million, according to Reuters, which cited government data. The Vietnamese aviation market is forecasted to be the world’s 7th fastest-growing in the 2013-2017 period, with annual growth rates of 6.9 percent and 6.6 percent expected for international passengers and freight, respectively, according to the International Air Transport Association (IATA). As a result, the old terminal, which would cater only for domestic flights now, was overloaded, especially during peak times, which seriously affected the quality of services, said Le Manh Hung, director general of the Airports Corporation of Viet Nam (ACV).
To meet the increasing demand of passengers, ACV started the construction of the T2 in 2011 with a total investment of nearly US$1 billion from Japanese official development assistance (ODA). The terminal was constructed by Taisei-Vinaconex with help from the Japan Airport Consultant. Its handling capacity is 10 million passengers per year and is expected to expand to 15 million.
- “AEGIS” The first golfer insurance provider in Vietnam
- Friendship TournamentFrance-Vietnam Golf Association founded
- The Open Championship returns to St Andrews in 2015
- New Golf Course in South of Ho Chi Minh The “BLUFFS” in Ho Tram Strip
- Opening of new “SKY COURSE” in Sky Lake Resort & Golf Club, Hanoi
- Enjoy Jakarta World Junior Golf Championship 2015
- Hua Hin Golf Festival 2015
- IAGTO in Jakarta, 2015
- Mission Hills World Ladies Championship 2015
- Phu Quoc Vinpeal Golf Club Opening
- The Scottish golf show in Scotland
- First launch of FLC Golf Links Course in Thanh Hoa