JG Golf Championship 2018
BRG Kings Island Golf Resort on 7th April 2018
Address: Dong Mo, Son Tay, Hanoi, Vietnam.
BRG Kings Island Golf Resort only 36 km from the city centre. You will arrive and start by traveling 3 minutes across the Dong Mo Lake by speed boats to an exclusive hideaway island which awaits you to test your golf abilities. BRG Kings Island Golf Resort where you will enjoy impeccable service, state of the art facilities and play golf on what some of the best designers around the world have called the best golf course in Vietnam and even Southeast Asia.
The complex exists of 36 holes situated on 350 hectares of land and 1500 hectares of waterfront. The Lakeside course name says it all, with 14 holes bringing water in play. The Mountain view course leaves you with images you will never forget. The views of surrounding mountains leave you breathless.
Lakeside Course was designed in 1993 by a gentleman named Robert McFarland of the United States. Robert took full advantage of this opportunity to create many holes situated on the 1500 hectares of surrounding lakes. Measuring 6,516 yards from the Gold tees this Par 72 will continually challenge you regardless of your handicap and golfing capabilities. The TifDwarf greens are small in size but very fair as are the tight Bermuda fairways. The well-designed course is maintained by our team of foreign experts and local understudies.
Lakeside Course Scored Card
Mountainview Course was designed in 2004 by Pacific Coast Designs (PCD) based out of Australia. They have designed Mountainview in a way that takes full advantage of the unbelievable views of the surrounding mountains located in The Vietnam Ethnic Culture and Tourism Village. The spectacular wooded 18 holes is a Par 72 reaching lengths of 7,000 yards from the Gold tees. Golf enthusiasts will enjoy putting on the Novotec greens specifically brought in from Australia to survive in the climate of Northern Vietnam. Mountainviews surrounding landscape and pristine conditions is designed for you to enjoy your round and have a memorable experience.
Mountainview Course Scored Card
Longest Drive Competition
Nearest to the Pin
Nearest to the Line
1. Lateral Water Hazards: Marked by Red Stakes.
2. Water Hazards: Marked by Yellow Stakes
3. Ground Under Repair: Marked by White Lines or Signs.
4. Flower Beds: Free drop (unless otherwise marked).
5. Embedded Ball: Through the Green may be lifted, Cleaned and dropped without penalty.
6. Immovable Obstruction: Paved Roads, drainage ditches, rest houses, sprinkler heads, kiosks, supported trees,
young trees, electric boxes and light poles may take relief without penalty.
1. Players and Caddies must ensure: Bunkers are raked, Pitch marks on the greens are repaired, Divots are filled.
2. Please avoid slow play. It should take no more than 4:20 minutes to play 18 holes. Slower groups wave faster groups through.
3. Starter and Marshal instructions MUST BE OBEYED.
4. Please avoid making loud noise or disturbing other players.
5. Each player must have a full set of clubs and a caddie.
6. The Clubs Dress Code is required at all times.
7. Maximum of 04 players per group.
8. Buggies MUST remain on cart paths on ALL PAR 3.
9. Buggies MUST be kept 30 yards from the greens and tees.
From ASIA PACIFIC GOLF SUBMIT 2017
Best course in Vietnam belongs to BRG Kings Island Golf Resort. This is the fourth time the Golf Club has received this prestigious award. This is a remarkable record of the BRG Kings Island Golf Resort in Vietnam. BRG Kings Island is a unique golf course with a distinct experience right from the entrance to the speedboat through the natural lake until the end of the game. Natural beauty makes this place look like a watercolor painting and at the same time offers a great golfing experience for golfers.