Nansha Golf Club
The beautiful, naturally landscaped Guangzhou Nansha Golf Club is jointly development by Fok Ying Tung Group and Guangzhou Nansha Development Corporation. Nestled at the heart of the Guangzhou–Hong Kong–Macao Pearl River Delta metropolitan area, Nansha Golf Club is easily accessible. It is only a 5-minute ride from the Nansha Ferry Terminal, which provides 6 regular trips of ferry service between Hong Kong and Nansha with 75 minutes traveling time. Free shuttle bus service is also provided between the golf club and the ferry terminal. Humen Pearl River Bridge and Luoxi Bridge provide convenient means of reaching Nansha Golf Club and shuttle service is available to pick up golfers from districts in the Pearl River Delta. Convenient transportation and high quality facilities makes Nansha Golf Club irresistible.
Designed by the reputable golf architect John Jacobs OBE, the two 18-hole Championship courses, Mountain and Valley, are among the most outstanding golfing venues in China. The two world-class golf courses invite golfers to experience challenges posed by natural surroundings and to enjoy the lovable scenery away from the bustle of city life. The Mountain Course brings you to swing on the elevated tees, going up and down through the hilly terrain. It is not easy to get through the narrow fairways and conquer the undulating greens. The Valley Course glitters with water-locked fairways and scattered large bunkers provide the golfers an unforgettable golfing experience. The Floodlit 9-hole allows night golfing for the busy businessmen.
Club facilities include:
- Clubhouse ✦ 76 Deluxe Hotel Rooms ✦ Indoor Tennis Court ✦ Restaurant ✦ Multi-functional Banquet Hall
- VIP Room ✦ Pro Shop ✦ Coffee Shop ✦ Steam Bath, Sauna, Jacuzzi and Massage ✦ Changing Room
- The spacious and bright coffee shop provide variety kinds of beverage for you, is an ideal place for relax.
- Stay in the warm and elegant restaurant, facing the panoramic view of the golf courses, you can enjoy your food and relax completely in such a beautiful place.
- The uniquely designed VIP Room is quiet and cozy, as well as an ideal place for holding various meetings and conferences here.
- The Banquet Hall covers 500 square metres, it can provide more than 200 seats, and it is an ideal place to holding various meetings, parties, news conferences, etc.