Golf & News
New Golf Course in South of Ho Chi Minh The “BLUFFS” in Ho Tram Strip
The Bluffs Ho Tram is set to open in 2014 - an 18-hole Championship Links Style Golf Course designed by a legend of the game: Greg Norman, the 'Great White Shark' as he is lovingly called, to capture the true essence of links-style golf. Being set on the coastline -- as almost all great links courses are -- The Bluffs is routed over and around towering sand dunes, which have been shaped over thousands of years by the elements, with the strong and prevailing directed wind depending on the time of the year.
"The experience of playing true links golf among the dunes of southern Vietnam and having dramatic ocean views throughout your round will make The Bluffs Ho Tram Strip one of the most unique golf experiences in the world. This is one of only two pieces of land of this quality and character I have ever been given to work with -- the other being Doonbeg [in Ireland]. I'm a firm believer in using what Mother Nature gives us on a particular site. This one has it all.", said the course’s architect.
The Bluffs' highest spot is 50 meters above sea level, on the fifteenth green. The green of the par three fourth is perched on a bluff backdropped by national forest, the East Sea and the 20-storey Grand Ho Tram Strip, which opened in July 2013 as Vietnam's first international luxury casino resort.
- “AEGIS” The first golfer insurance provider in Vietnam
- Friendship TournamentFrance-Vietnam Golf Association founded
- The Open Championship returns to St Andrews in 2015
- NoiBai new airport Terminal-T2 Grand Opening
- Opening of new “SKY COURSE” in Sky Lake Resort & Golf Club, Hanoi
- Enjoy Jakarta World Junior Golf Championship 2015
- Hua Hin Golf Festival 2015
- IAGTO in Jakarta, 2015
- Mission Hills World Ladies Championship 2015
- Phu Quoc Vinpeal Golf Club Opening
- The Scottish golf show in Scotland
- First launch of FLC Golf Links Course in Thanh Hoa