Golf & News
Hua Hin Golf Festival 2015
The Hua Hin Golf Festival will be held again in August and September 2015. The Tourism Authority of Thailand’s offices in Phetchaburi and Prachuab Khiri Khan Provinces, in co-operation with the Phetchaburi – Prachuab Khiri Khan Golf Course Association, have organized the Hua Hin Golf Festivals for a number of years. Nowadays, this annual event supports tourism and promotes golf in the region, providing a valuable boost to business during the traditional low season by drawing golfers from across the region and giving the local expats a chance to get out on the town's top class golf courses.
In Hua Hin, golf is the number one sport. This destination not only is the home and the place of the first golf course in Thailand’s history, The Royal Hua Hin Golf Course, but also boasts several of the finest courses in this country. With low green fees, favorable climate and golf courses suiting any level of golf player from the beginner to the professor, it is easy to see why golf is one of the main attractions for visitors to Hua Hin.
- “AEGIS” The first golfer insurance provider in Vietnam
- Friendship TournamentFrance-Vietnam Golf Association founded
- The Open Championship returns to St Andrews in 2015
- NoiBai new airport Terminal-T2 Grand Opening
- New Golf Course in South of Ho Chi Minh The “BLUFFS” in Ho Tram Strip
- Opening of new “SKY COURSE” in Sky Lake Resort & Golf Club, Hanoi
- Enjoy Jakarta World Junior Golf Championship 2015
- IAGTO in Jakarta, 2015
- Mission Hills World Ladies Championship 2015
- Phu Quoc Vinpeal Golf Club Opening
- The Scottish golf show in Scotland
- First launch of FLC Golf Links Course in Thanh Hoa