Lake Como


Golf Club Lecco

The Golf Club Lecco was founded in 1996 by former Royal 

Sant'Anna Golf Club. The original structures dating back to 1600, completely restored in full respect of the old buildings are now home to the Clubhouse, the Buvette, the Bar and Restaurant Tiara, also open to non-members. A wonderful swimming pool is always available to our members during the summer months for moments of leisure and relaxation. The driving range has 8 covered and 15 uncovered, 3-hole Pitch & Putt, a large putting green