JG GOLF CHAMPIONSHIP DANANG 2017 is an event aimed to promote DANANG golf tourism to other countries, especially those in Asia-Pacific Region. It’s the second golf tournament combination with golf and tourism organized by JG Golf Vietnam JSC., who is an innovative member of the golfing, lifestyle and tourism event hospitality, this tournament is tailor-made to meet each individual objective as well as comply with domestic and international standards and expectations. With the slogan “VISIT DANANG”, JG GOLF CHAMPIONSHIP DANANG 2017 really becomes a playground for golfers to not only experience a fascinating competition but also enjoy themselves to “VISIT DANANG” with lifestyles activity and to create a great golfing and best holiday memory in DANANG-The Fantasticity !
Tournament Name : JG GOLF CHAMPIONSHIP DA NANG 2017
Objectives : Promote DA NANG Golf & Tourism.
Host & Organizer : JG Golf Vietnam JSC.
Date : 25th March 2017, Saturday-Golf Tournament Round -1.
26th March 2017. Sunday-Golf Tournament Final Day.
Venue : BRG Da Nang Golf Resort & Ba Na Hills Golf Club.
- This Tournament is Open for all GOLFERS
- Total Number Golfers: 200 pax (SHOTGUN START TEE-OFFS Morning 100pax & Afternoon 100pax)
3. TOURNAMENT CONTENT
- One 36-holes applying System 36 Format.
- If tie, golfer who has lower handicap will be the winner, if still tie, organizer will count back from hole 18th to find the winner basing on the real number of strokes.
- Each golfer gets no more than 1 prize.
- The prize is not subjected to PGA( Professional Golfer)
3.2 Playing rules
- R&A, Ba Na Hills Golf Club, BRG Golf club and organizer’s rules are applied.
- Pairing is on organizer’s decision.
- Male golfers start at Blue Tee, female golfers start at Red Tee
- Sign and submit score card after finishing the round; all golfers have to check the score in each hole and make clear all the confusions. Players must ensure that the score recorder has signed on the score card and then, players must sign their names on score card before submitting to the Organizer Committee.
- All the Organizer Committee’ decisions are the final ones.
|A||From 0-12||Champion, First Runner up, Second Runner up||BEST GROSS|
|B||From 13- 20||Champion, First Runner up, Second Runner up|
|C||From 21- 27||Champion, First Runner up, Second Runner up|
|D||≥ 28||Champion, First Runner up, Second Runner up|
|Technical Prize||Quantity||@ Hole No||Object|
|Longest Drive||2||Hole…||All competitors|
|Nearest to The Line||2||Hole…||All competitors|
|Nearest to the Pin||8||Hole…||All competitors|
|Hole in One||2||Hole…||All competitors|
|Hole in Two||2||Hole…||All competitors|
- Best Gross: The prize is not subjected to free-of-charge golfers coming from sponsors.
- Hole In One: The prize is applied for the first one achieving Hole In One.
- Hole In Two: The champion is the one who got the first stroke that the ball lies nearest to the pin and the number of strokes is less than the standard one by 1 strokes.